Chicken eggs - 2 pc
Buckwheat - 200 g
Mushrooms - 70 g
Charlotte onions - 40 g
Cherry tomatoes - 40 g
Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
Tomato mash - 3 tablespoons
Lemon juice on taste
fresh basil on taste
Result: 2 dishes
1. Make pasta pastry. Melt buckwheat in flour in coffee-grinder.
2. Mix the flour with two chicken eggs and mash in pastry.
3. The pastry is to be mashed until it does not stick to fingers and is smooth (approximately 5 – 7 minutes)
4. Put pastry in a fridge for at least 20 minutes.
5. Take out of a fridge and roll in pasta, using pasta machine, or with pastry roll do thin pastry, which is to be cut in width of pasta.
6. Put water for boiling in a kettle. Homemade pasta boils in boiling water only 30 seconds or until pasta rise.
7. In heated frying pan, cook onions, mushrooms in olive oil and add tomato mash. The most delicious and healthy tomato mash is homemade.
8. Boil a little and add cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
9. Boil buckwheat pasta and add to mushrooms.
10. If necessary, add lemon juice and basil on taste.
Have a nice Aikāgaršo dinner!