Couscous - 100 g
Small peeled shrimps - 250 g
Cherry tomatoes - 50 g
Charlotte onion - 50 g
Paprika - a half piece
Garlic - 2-3 lobules
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Olive oil - 2 tablespoon
Fresh chopped herbs (parsley leaves, coriander (leaves), dill, basil or other) – 1 handful
Lemon juice on taste
Salt, pepper on taste
1. Water and chop vegetables in small pieces, cherry tomatoes in halves.
2. In a warmed kettle out olive oil and cook shrimps with paprika, onions and cherry tomatoes.
3. Add water or broth, approximately ½ glass in a way that water covers shrimps a little.
4. Boil everything; add herbs, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Add couscous and stir up. Couscous has to be stirred that there is no liquid left.
6. Take off the fire and put a cover on the kettle. Let the couscous swell for 5 – 10 minutes.
7. Take off the cover and stir, that it becomes loose.